Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pitch Day Anticipation

Before pitch day, I still have to gather all my materials including a trifold. Then, I need to print out the information that I gathered, and assembled it on my trifold. After I do this, I need to plan out what I am going to say and how I am going to present my information on pitch day.  At this point, I feel accomplished about my research and findings. I was able to collect some great information from the two ladies I interviewed on their jobs. I received answers to many of the questions I had at the beginning of the project. 
I am a little bit nervous for pitch day, because I am not yet completely sure how I am going to present my information to the audience. Also, I still need to put my presentation together. However, I am also excited for pitch day because I want to share all the information that I gathered with others. I hope to receive some good  feedback on the work I have been doing in the past weeks. 
Inquiry questions:
How will I present my information for pitch day?
How many people will I be presenting my information to on pitch day?
What kind of feedback will I get on pitch day?
What further materials do I need to collect for pitch day?

No comments:

Post a Comment